JSC KAZDORNII CONTINUES COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITY OF CALABRIA
CERTIFICATION STREET AND ROAD NETWORK (SRN) OF ASTANA CITY
SCIENTISTS OF UZBEKISTAN VISITED JSC “KAZDORNII”
ANNUAL EXHIBITION “KAZAVTODOR – KAZTRAFFIC-2018”
Kanseitov Abdykhamed Shakhizadayevich
Department of highways and bridge constructions
Department of highways and bridge constructions was created in August 1, 2013 after structure reorganization of "KazdorNII."
Department includes following departments:
- Department of diagnostics and design of highways;
- Department of bridge constructions;
- Department of economics and organization of road constructions.
In the department works 26 employees, including 2 Doctors of Technical Sciences, 3 PhD, 6 masters and 2 undergraduates.
In the process of diagnostics works on an assessment intensity and structure of movement, geometrical indicators, durability of road structures, flatness, identification formation causes of rutting, cracks and destructions of pavement, etc. are performed. Research results are used when assigning types of repair work, choice of individual structural layers of road pavement and design.
The main tasks of diagnostics are:
- Collecting and systematization of initial information on condition of highways and artificial constructions;
- Inspection and assessment on condition of highways and artificial constructions;
- Justification and purpose of repair actions;
Formation of databank about transport and operational condition of network of highways and artificial constructions.
The main tasks of certification are:
- obtaining objective data on existence of roads and artificial constructions, their extents, about technical condition, quality, degree of exploitation of individual structure elements, information on existence and condition of engineering equipment, arrangement and condition of roads, linear buildings and constructions.
Technical account and certification of highways is carried out according to the requirements of "Rules of state accounting of highways" approved by government resolution of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 265 of 18.03.2003 and "Instruction on technical account and certification of public highways" (PR RK 218-28-03).
Technical accounting and certification is required for all public roads and artificial structures on them. Registration and certification is carried out for each road individually.
The passport can be made on all roads, on a separate site or in area borders. Certification is carried out within a year after acts adoption of state inspection.
Department has a complete set of equipment for performance of work on diagnostics of roads and bridge constructions:
set of European measuring equipment on diagnostics of bridges (device for definition of protective layer of concrete and rebar diameter in construction structures "Search 2.25", devices for determination strength of construction materials "Pulsar 1,1", "OS Onyx", "Schmidt Hammer", Kashkarov's hammer, ultrasonic defectoscope "Range 1.2", device for determination degree of corrosion of reinforcement, etc.);
- Devices for assessment of paving flatness (bampintegrator FARNEL (England), MARYLIN).
In 2014 JSC "KazdorNII" for the Department of highways and bridge constructions has acquired:
- Multipurpose diagnostic MFV system of Dynatest Company (Denmark);
System of video certification of roads of NPO Region (Russia, Moscow).
Laboratory for certification and inventory of roads in its structure is centralized system for collecting and processing information, comprising:
- video equipment with hardware recording digital video streaming in MPEG II
- equipment positioning system
- measuring and recording equipment and sensors
onboard computer systems
From 2010 to 2013, Department staff laid 7 sets of sensors in different climatic zones of Kazakhstan to explore water-thermal regime of road structures on roads of Republican value. The results allow improving design method of asphalt pavements based on real operation conditions.